I mean resolutions for my next year in Indonesia… For the past few weeks my mind has been full of things I want to accomplish over the next few months – as if I’m magically going to have more free time this time round!
So here goes….
1) Project 365 – I read an interesting article a few months ago about how completing various 30 day challenges will help you recall that time period in years to come, as the challenge will make the time stand out as different. I’m hoping this will be a yearlong version of that!
2) Improve my Indonesian language skills – There is nothing that I want more than to be able to talk to people in the street and be able to understand everything going on around me!
3) Be better at keeping in touch – emailing friends from home… texting my Jakarta friends to make plans more often… not being so forgetful and rubbish about skype dates!
4) Even more travel! – So little holiday time,still so many places to see… Seriously, open this link and watch the video – so so beautiful!!
5) Go to the market more often and buy more vegetables – I need to shift this cheese belly somehow!